Lots of great new functionality in this major release.
Two way calendar sync for all the major calendars is huge.
Prefilled Flows enables you to send special url links to customers with parts of the webform already filled in. A great use-case is sending a link in your email signature inviting customers to schedule time with you where all the info is already filled including your name, location and appointment type.
This release also takes Provider availability schedule out of the Salesforce Calendar to clean that up a bit. A side benefit of that is compatibility with Financial Services Cloud.
Here is a list of new features for 1.3:
- External Calendar Sync – Sync Appointiv Calendar with Google, Outlook, Apple, Exchange & Office 365
- Prefilled Flows- Select partially filled Appointment webform.
- Export Appointment as a CSV file
- Send ICS file to customers
- Event Layout for Standard Salesforce page and Subject with Appointment information.
- Auto mapping of Category to all location after creation.
- Support for Sandbox
- Schedule into new custom object.
- Removal of ‘Navigate to’ links, Register to Webform and minor UI changes in Configuration screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.