Appointiv appointments are created as Salesforce Calendar Events. You can easily add these to your Contact and Lead views using our custom Visualforce page components so that Appointiv appointments appear just like related lists.
If you use Contacts in Salesforce, add our lists (Visualforce pages) to your Contacts Page Layout.
If you use Leads in Salesforce, add our lists (Visualforce pages) to your Leads Page Layout.
If you use both Contacts and Leads ... you guessed it - add our lists to both!
Here are instructions assuming you're in Salesforce Classic mode: (You can temporarily switch to classic to do these steps if you need help as a Lightning Experience user)
To add a Visualforce page
- In Salesforce, select App Setup > Customize.
- In the list of customizable Salesforce objects, go to Contact or Lead and find Page Layouts.
- Click Edit on the layout where you want to add the components.
- In the Component menu, select VisualForce Pages.
- Drag a Section component to your layout, configure it as a single column section, and name it Appointiv Bookings. Add a second Section called Appointiv History.
- Drag the Appointiv Bookings and Appointiv Bookings History VisualForce pages to your newly added sections in the layout.
- Select the edit button on the corner of the Sections to open the Visualforce Page Properties editor and select "enable scrollbars" to make it work well when you have lots of appointments against a single object.
- Click Save.
Viewing appointments in Salesforce
Simply go to your Lead or Contact object to see the new lists for Appointiv appointments.
From there, you can click on the Event name and follow the link to the details page for the appointment.
Salesforce Admins can also control the fields and layout of the event by editing the Event Page Layout and selecting the Appointiv Event Layout