- Use these URL Parameters to control which Start and End date are shown on the Booking Form
- Use the “Related ID” URL parameter to automatically relate appointments with any object in Salesforce
- Auto-fill your customer details in the online booking form
- Easily add your virtual meeting link (Zoom, Teams, GotoMeeting etc) to the email confirmations you send to customers
- Set a unique Buffer Time for all the appointments on any Webform URL
- Set the landing page your customers see after they complete the Appointiv webform
Feature How-to Articles
- Email Delivery Options for Appointiv within Salesforce
- If you're using Privacy on Contacts and your team can't see all the Service Providers
- DUPLICATES_DETECTED. You're creating a duplicate record. - How to stop this Salesforce error message.
- Not using our email templates? Here's how to make sure the time zone shown in custom emails matches the location if you're using multiple zones.
- How to create appointments (and unavailable times) with code
- Tracking the history of Service Provider or other fields on Appointments