This release includes major enhancements to the data model.
New features included in this release:
- Appointiv Events are now structured in alignment with native Salesforce Events.
- A new custom object called Appointment Detail is created that can be used to run Process Builder and Flow automations much more easily without the standard limitations placed on Salesforce Activity Objects like limiting custom fields and limiting the number of lookup relationships.
- Improved Event created by Appointiv to fit alongside regular Salesforce calendar Events.
- All the following fields match per Salesforce standards
- Name field corresponds to the Contact, Lead or Person Account
- Assigned To field aligns with the primary Service Provider if that person is also a Salesforce User
- Location matches Salesforce standard Event location
- Attachments to the appointment that are uploaded via the Appointiv Webform are stored against the Event record
- Allow attachments to be uploaded to appointments via the webform
- Allow attendees to add "plus-one" additional attendees to the appointments via the webform
- Allow multiple attendees in a single event including any combination of Leads and Contacts/Person Accounts
- Enhancements to the Dead End Prevention feature to fix a bug that didn't remove old working timeslot information once a Service Provider's schedule had changed.