NOTICE - if you have cloned or otherwise created your own Permission Sets for Appointiv users, you need to add access to the following new field into your field sets:
"DateTime in locationTimeZone" with API name "Appointed__DateTime_in_locationTimeZone__c" and it is on the Appointment Detail record.
- Added a new field on the Appointment Detail record to show the appointment time in the same time zone as the Location of the Appointment.
- This will enable you to easily send custom emails to your customers with the appointment DateTime included. Previously, any custom emails would automatically fill the User time zone.
- URL parameters for your Appointiv webform links can now use the standard lead, contact, and person account object Id to reference those objects. You no longer have to use the Token Id generated by our batch.
- This is great for Professional Edition users who can't access Apex code.
- This simplifies the process to pre-populate customer information and auto-relate standard and custom objects to appointments
- It still uses the same cId and rId formatting as the original tokenized id's for ease of use
- Fixed issue where some appointments with two service provider hosts were appearing with dots indicating availability on the month-view in the webform even though no times were actually available to book.