- Changed the way appointments are attributed to Service Providers
- Old way - we were using email address in some scenarios to match the Service Provider with the Salesforce User
- New way - includes functionality to assign Event and Appointment Detail records to the correct Salesforce User based on the selection in the People tab where you select "this Service Provider is a Salesforce User. Then you have to link to their user by searching in the Username lookup field.
Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:
- Issue when editing Preset-Time Appointments after they had been created
- EMAIL_ADDRESS_BOUNCED error due to invalid email address no longer stops the email send batch process
Package link: (change "login" to "test" in the URL to install into a Sandbox)
Please sign in to leave a comment.