- New faster and better Appointiv Calendar
- Built as a Lightning Web Component to access the latest advances in Salesforce
- Much faster loading times and update times when moving around to different views
- New UI for creating and editing appointments
- New improved Location tab on the Configure page
- each location now has a standard start and end time that is used when setting up new Service Providers. Makes set up much faster.
- Choose between a simple set-up with the same start and end times each day, or select custom times to set each day differently.
- Assign Salesforce records to a delegated user
- For every non-Salesforce User, we were creating records in Salesforce under the User who installed Appointiv
- Now, you can delegate which User to assign objects created on behalf of the non-Salesforce Service Provider
- New feature to store a custom "Description" on the Event records and Calendar appointments created by Appointiv
- Description is included in both the internal calendar event and the shared .ics calendar event
- Expanded file size for attachments from clients added to the online booking form
- Location lookup field was not being updated properly in some orgs
- Validation rules optimized
- Various bugs and error codes resolved
Latest Package link: (change "login" to "test" in the URL to install into a Sandbox)
Please sign in to leave a comment.