By default, the "from" ID in emails is set as the person who registered the webform. While the emails must still come from one "from" address, you can change this to another person if you would like.
To change the "from" in the emails you need to follow these steps:
- Write down or remember the custom portion of the URL that you're using for the webform. It will be the first word before .appointiv.com in your URL.
example: https://<your custom URL>.appointiv.com/1.9
- Go to Setup in Salesforce
- Find Custom Settings
- Appointiv Settings (click the Appointiv name)
- Click the "Manage" button
- Click enduserWidgetUrl
- Click Edit
- Replace the entry in the "value" field with "First Time"
**Next, make sure you are logged in as the person who you want to be the "From" address in your emails.
- Go to the Configure tab in the Appointiv app.
- Click the "Register Me" button on the Application Settings side-tab
- Fill in the URL you were using from earlier
After this, all your emails from Appointiv will appear to come from this user.